* John is the most energetic, versatile, quick witted entertainer, guaranteed to put a smile on the face of every guest. his ability
to read a situation and act on it immediately without prompting is Truly remarkable.
Carol Reardon- Event Manager- Cystic Fibrosis.
* From the Start when John welcomed us as 'The Drunk', Right through to the 'Austin Powers Show' he entertained us thoroughly. The feedback we have received to date has been astounding. John is a very talented man and should be congratulated for his work. Robert Gooch -Toyota
* Just a quick note to John for his Tremendous efforts with the Mercedes-Benz Golf Trophy last week. Three nights in a Row and he managed to pull off over 6 different acts- simply Amazing. It was a difficult crowd, considering over half did not speak english- we think he did a Brilliant job.
Please let him know how appreciative we were.- Avril Harris- Showstopper Events.
* As we have learnt to expect, Johns performance as Ringmaster of this Event was nothing short of Brilliant. His realisation of a Character that everyone envisioned (but few could describe) was the highlight of the event.
Gartner Symposium Gala Dinner- Justin Cowell- Off site Connections.
* Everyone including myself was very impressed with John Reid. He was absolutely Brilliant, Hilarious with his crazy antics and very entertaining. The Cussons participants are still talking about Austin- he really made a big impression and I really look forward to using him in future events.- Serap-Cussons Sales Conference- Hamilton Island
* The most overwhelming comment of the night was on the Calibre of Entertainment, your Adaption to our rather outgoing crowd was fantastic.-
Shayne Watson- Conference & Event Manager Palazzo Versace
* Our Feedback indicates that John's contribution greatly helped to make our Sales Conference one of the Best that many had attended, The overall compliments were for his delivery of many hilarious moments. He certainly adds enormous value to any finale.- Julie Williams- AMP
* Thank you so much for last night. You made our night and you've left behind a number of broken hearts. We have received a great deal of compliments, please say you will come to our next event and entertain us again. Edwina Low- Alt u-Sydney
* Just a short note to say 'Thank You' for your performances at the Good Guys National forum last week. In a word you were outstanding, rest assured I will promote you at every possible opportunity. David Tennent- Tennent Events Vic.
* Well- what can we say- Austin was Fabulous!!! All of the Guests loved him. Everyone was was so impressed by his thoroughly entertaining and Professional Performance. He especially made Sel's day very memorable and we know that many of the guests now want to book him for their own functions.- Aliye and John Panos.
* The joy that John brings into a room- the smiles and laughter- is the best atmosphere ever. Our events wouldn't quite be the same without him. Please don't let him move town!!! - Carol Shorto- Cystic Fibrosis
* Thank you for your FABULOUS performance last week, you are 'the' Ringmaster of all Ringmasters!-
Anna Thomas- Off Site Connections.
* When I was given the task of organising our corporate Christmas party, I knew exactly who to invite to make it an unforgettable night. The first time I saw John as Austin Powers I was so impressed I knew there was no way our party could fail with Austin as host. And I was right, I’ve never seen so many faces light up as they walk through a door.
But Austin was just the beginning, we were then greeted to many other characters, every one as good as the last.
John Reid will undoubtedly rise to the top so catch him while you can!” - Rebecca Lawless, Altiris Australia Pty Ltd.